Below we list some frequently asked questions that give you an insight into your options when buying from us. If you can’t find the answer to your question here contact us here or call in at one of our showrooms for a chat, there’s no obligation to buy!
- The Financial Conduct Authority (member no 305727)
- West Yorkshire Trading Standards Motor Trade Partnership
- Tameside Trading Standards
- South Yorkshire Trading Standards Motor Trade Partnership
- We only stock vehicles with a warranted mileage, which have had either one owner, or have been checked by the Vehicle Mileage Check service (recognised by Trading Standards. (New, delivery-mileage and one-owner vehicles do not require a mileage check, as we obtain an invoice from the supplier confirming that the mileage is warranted.)
- We thoroughly inspect every car on arrival. Our team of mechanics, cosmetic repair specialists and valeters then prepare every vehicle to our exacting standards. We also quality-check every vehicle before it is put on display.
- If we doubt any vehicle, we simply don't accept it for sale. So you can buy a second-hand car from us with complete confidence.
- We then re-check your car the day before you pick it up, making sure it meets our stringent standards, and is totally safe, before it is handed over.
- For complete piece of mind, your personal handover executive will ensure that you are 100% confident with the controls of your new car before you drive away.
Levels 1 & 2C are for vehicles that either do not require a service or one is not due within the next three months. These levels include a detailed multi-point inspection, thorough mechanical, cosmetic and structural inspections as well as a road test. We'll also perform quality control checks after valeting & before delivery.
Levels 2, 2+ & 3 have all the above checks as well as a service element. This is because either a service is due, one is imminent, or we have no evidence that the correct service has been done in line with the vehicle's age & mileage. The parameters for these levels are set around the vehicle's age & whether it is still covered under a manufacturer's warranty.
Additionally some cars are listed on the site with Balance of manufacturer's warranty. These vehicles carry the remaining portion of their new car warranty.
Finally we have some vehicles that are listed with Warranty at manufacturer's discretion. They are vehicles that are still within their manufacturer's warranty period however their servicing is outside of the manufacturer's recommendations. They will have warranty cover, however a failure that is service related may not be covered.
Any vehicle can be purchased with our RAC approved extended warranties, which include full RAC breakdown assistance.